131 Willison Road, CarltonSold For $1,372,000 November 11, 2017
- Property ID: 61679300
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 509 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Must be sold.....with Double Garage & rear street access.
Must be sold...Purchased elsewhere!
Close to Hurstville with a modern kitchen & a double garage with two street access.
This home provides a private and spacious haven for the largest of famiiles.
It features light filled living areas & an easy care level garden with a covered outdoor area and it must be sold as the sellers have already purchased their next home.
• Four large bedrooms, all with built ins & the main with ensuite, plus a huge study.
• Formal living and dining areas with a good separation to secondary living areas.
• Double lock up garage with internal access to property.
• Easy care level backyard with covered outdoor area.
• Moments to Carlton Public, Sydney Technical High School and Bethany College close to local schools, Allawah & Carlton train stations and Hurstville Westfield and Kogarah amenities.
• Perfectly positioned with an elevated aspect.
• Easy walk to Hurstville, local shops/cafes, schools, parks and bus/train transport.
Rates: $1734 p.a Area: 509sq mtrs approx.
Auction on site Saturday 11th November, 2017 @ 10.30am
Inspect Saturday 10am to 10.30am
Details: Mark Sawyer 0408656126 email@example.com
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be
reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are
advised to carry out their own investigations…"
Evening Mark, Thanks all your hard work & the advice you have given me through this process of selling my unit. I would be happy to tell anyone how much of a great job you did. Thanks again Peter Caldwell
- Peter Caldwell
Good morning Mark, Thank you for the transfer most appreciated and thank you for your effort and hard work in selling 26 Hill rd Lurnea. Excellent work. Thank you regards Mohammed Yasin Service advisor Volvo Truck & Bus Sydney Volvo Commercial Vehicles Australia Pty Ltd
- Mohammed Yasin
Hi Mark Hope your staying safe in this crazy weather Would like to say thank you on behalf of my mother Hind and myself for your efficiency and honesty in the sale of Hill Rd, Lurnea. I have sold many properties in my years and had to constantly call for updates and just get some positive feedback (which was exhausting) In this sale you constantly provided updates no matter how small or big it was. Your Professionalism, promptness, constant updates, honesty and availability is an absolute pleasure to have dealt with Looking forward to dealing again in the future Stay Safe Betty Nashar